NikoOnline.com

Official NIKO Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Love CD
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:53 pm 
Site Admin

If you guys have the Love CD in your posession, put the CD into your computer and choose the click_me file... This is so important! The most amazing journey you will take, listening to all of these early songs, and reading about them, getting a taste of the setting when they were created. And the pictures will literally make you feel like you are Niko's best friend. You get to see his closest friends, his studios, the hotel rooms he has stayed in, even Bobby Sue Jackson!! (wondering who that is? Pop the CD into your computer then.)

Here is a little email I wrote to Niko about this enhanced section:

-------

I wanted to thank you for guiding me to the enhanced section of your Love CD. There is not even a word that can be spoken, describing what I received from this CD. Any word that I would try to use would be too shallow, explaining the feelings and thoughts from each song, the inspiration and the love. Your music is the definition of love. What is received through your music is felt emotionally and even a writer can't express the feeling. Just know that every song, and every single picture touched me in a different way, and opened me up to a world more peaceful. And I thank you for that.

I fell asleep to "Valentine" and when I woke up hours after, it was still playing. I haven't slept that peaceful in my entire life. You noted that Valentine was the most meaningful, and I can feel how much it means to you. The most beautiful piano keys danced through my headphones along side the softly spoken words of true love. The comfort you had while singing, and the place you went to to create that, cannot be described by me listening and interpreting nor you having experienced the place and created the actual song, it can only be felt by us. And that is the beauty of your music.

It is very much the same with Spirituality, you read The Word, and you receive it, but the feeling you have when the Holy Spirit touches your life, simply cannot be described, only felt. Sure we can try to talk about it and attempt to show another person how to feel it, but the whole beauty and love of the experience can't be felt by anothers words, in its entirety. You have to experience, feel, and receive the Holy Spirits touch yourself. That is what your music is for me. The ultimate musical experience that leaves you speechless and no words can give enough credit or respect that the song deserves.

Blessed, beautiful, brilliant, you are.

-Tasha

---------

I encouarge everyone of you to buy this CD and take this journey like I did, it is a natural high, and a gift from above to hear the talent of an angel on earth. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]